Help with using this Website
Drop Andrew Patterson a line if the notes below do not answer your question.
If these buttons are present, they may be used to generate output from the table which immediately follows them.
Only those rows which are currently displayed will be included in the output. That is, it will exclude any rows which are not displayed due to the activation of a search or filter.
The output will include all columns, including those which are not currently visible due to the width of the table exceeding the width of the screen.
The PDF button is only able to generate a PDF in portrait orientation and, for this reason, is not available for some tables.
When printing, the orientation (portrait or landscape) depends on your printer property settings.
Filters are available for selected columns on the Calendar page.
For each column, the drop-down list includes all the unique entries in that column. One or more entries may be selected, in which case a row will be displayed if it matches any one of the selections.
Filters may be applied to more than one column in which case a row will be displayed if it matches the selection in all columns.
A filter may be cleared by clicking the entry displayed below the filter box.
If filtering has been applied, the output generated by the Excel, PDF and Print buttons only includes the rows which are currently being displayed.
A Search box is provided for selected tables.
If the search box contains any text, a row will only be displayed if the text occurs somewhere within one of the columns. The search is not case-sensitive.
Text with embedded spaces must be entered within quotes.
Clear the Search box to cancel it.
If a search has been applied, the output generated by the Excel, PDF and Print buttons only includes the rows which are currently being displayed.
This website includes links to several PDF documents which are displayed in two different ways.
- Some documents (such as meeting minutes) are opened in a separate window using your preferred PDF reader. You can then perform all the usual operations such as search, save and print.
- Other documents (such as the Branch constitution) are opened by embedding them within a page on the website itself. This allows you to quickly scroll through the document and zoom in if necessary.
You are still able to open the document using your PDF reader by clicking on the download link at the end of the document and you can then perform the full range of operations.
Alternatively, you can click on the full-screen (pop-out) icon at the top right. This displays the document in a new browser window with options to print the document or open it with your PDF reader.
This website has been designed to be readable on any device, the content adjusting automatically to the width of the screen. The following differences may be noticed on some devices where necessitated by the screen size:
- The sidebars on the home page are displayed below the main content.
- The menu changes from a horizontal bar to a drop-down list.
- Increased use of the 'expand' button to display hidden columns in a table.
- Online forms may not be available, with the option to download the forms being offered as an alternative.
The following icons are used within this website.
Link to an online form within this website.
Download a PDF document.
and Expand and contract a table row in order to display the information in columns which will not fit within the screen.